Monday, September 19, 2011

You're Invited

In association with Janel Neuenschwander,
of the Innovative Real Estate Group
in Denver, CO...

You are invited

to attend
a special home decor presentation on

"Creative & Decorative
Home Storage & Organization"

Saturday, September 24th
from 10am-Noon in Parker, CO.

Complimentary refreshments will be provided
as well as
door prizes,decorative inspiration,
and lots of fun!
The show will begin with a
meet-and-greet session
while enjoying coffee and breakfast treats.

I will be speaking for about an hour on
how to use decorative
(and unique)storage items
to get your home organized
in a fun & fashionable way!
After a short question/answer session,
door prizes and other giveaways
will be awarded.
 
(If you'd like to donate a giveaway prize
to promote your own business, contact me!)
photo courtesy of BHG.com
Our last show was a great success
and alot of fun!
If you're in the Denver area
and would like to attend,
e-mail me, and I'll send you the address!
We'd love to have you join us!
 
Have a great week!
~Destiny

1 comment:

  1. It sounds so fun! I already have plans that day :( I can't wait to hear about it! I always need help organizing.

    ~Shanon

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy hearing from my readers. Thank you for taking the time to comment!